Footer out of position on certain pages

Hi,

I have an issue that seems to be a bit tricky to solve. On every page except my event pages the footer is in position but on these certain pages it's way off. Can anyone assist me in this matter? Support access is granted.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello David,

Thank you for starting a thread!

I gave myself a bit more time to check it again but still I see what the nature of the issue is and I know why it is happening but I couldn't find the place in your theme(s) that's causing it.

Working via WP file editor is not the most efficient way and also it doesn't give me access to everything I may need so I'd like to ask you to provide me with a direct access. I would then download your themes to my local test install, set it to duplicate your setup and then search for the solution. I'm sure it's right in front of my eyes, I just couldn't spot it yet :slight_smile:

That said, please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list. 

Please be sure to make a full backup of your entire site first!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there David,

I trust you're well and don't mind chiming in!

I just went ahead, accessed your website and insert a single CSS rule under Appearance -> Braxton Options -> Custom CSS

/* WPMU DEV Staff - start */
    #footer-wrapper {
        left: 0;
    }
    /* WPMU DEV Staff - end */

Could you please inform is this is resolved now? :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.