Footer section is not visible on mobile landscape mode

I am having issues with the layout of the footer on mobile when the phone is in landscape. The social icons and the text below it are not visible, not sure why. How can this be fixed?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello allanlove

I hope you're well today!

I checked the site but I'm afraid I don't have too good news for you as I don't see any reasonable way to do this. The problem is the complex CSS and there are some conflicting rules. There are three main blocks that should be first addressed:

#top-footer .tg-column-wrapper .footer-block {
        width: 100%;
        margin: 50px 0 30px 0;
        float: left;
    }

This one affects only screens of width between 601 and 1024 pixels. Following two affect all the screens:

.tg-column-wrapper .tg-column-3.footer-block {
        width: 30.33%;
    }

.tg-column-wrapper .tg-column-1, .tg-column-wrapper .tg-column-1-5, .tg-column-wrapper .tg-column-2, .tg-column-wrapper .tg-column-2-5, .tg-column-wrapper .tg-column-3, .tg-column-wrapper .tg-column-4, .tg-column-wrapper .tg-column-5 {
        float: left;
        margin-left: 3%;
    }

I don't know whether they are coming from an original theme or they were added later but while we could possibly override it, doing this affects other aspects of the site and I actually have no way of knowing how significantly it would change other parts of the site.

There are also console errors that seem to be related but there's too many of them to figure out what exactly is causing that.

I realize that this is not a helpful answer and I'm sincerely sorry for this but it seems that this has been already modified way too far and it would take a lot of "associated" changes to make behave the way you want and at the same time not breaking other parts of the site. The best way to handle this (and probably other possible adjustments) would be to actually create a design mockup first and then create entire theme from scratch to make it consistent and clean it up in terms of HTML and CSS.

In case you'd need someone to do this for you, please consider hiring a developer. A Codeable.io might be a good place to start with and you can also grab a nice discount for it form our "Partners" page here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/partners/

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.