For Custom Press,

Hi For Custom Press, I can only see basic field type.
What I am looking for, have a field type like Multi Page References
for example I want to build a Related Article which allow user to select existing pages.

For Product template, I also need Ingredient field,
for example single product can have multiple Ingredient
and each Ingredient have set of raw ingredients..
I am looking for Custom Content type, what content type I can use for Product Ingredient

Second question about:
Can WPMU Custom COntent Type works with Multisite?
Custom Content Type created under Site A for example which this available for Site B and SIte C
Thank you very much.
I am looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Edy

• James Morris

Hello Edy,

I hope you are well today.

What I am looking for, have a field type like Multi Page References
    for example I want to build a Related Article which allow user to select existing pages.

You could assign tags to your custom post type in CustomPress and this would give you the ability to create relationships. CustomPress does not have field for creating relationships and this is entirely custom coding.

For Product template, I also need Ingredient field,
    for example single product can have multiple Ingredient
    and each Ingredient have set of raw ingredients..
    I am looking for Custom Content type, what content type I can use for Product Ingredient

This is a bit more difficult as CustomPress doesn't support nested fields. You could create custom fields that link to your custom post type, but not repeatable and nested fields.

Can WPMU Custom COntent Type works with Multisite?
    Custom Content Type created under Site A for example which this available for Site B and SIte C

Yes, CustomPress is compatible on a multisite network. You can actually choose whether or not subsite use the global content types you define or have their own, which is a very nice feature. To configure this you go to Network Admin -> Custom Press -> Settings.

I hope this clarifies a bit. Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help!

Best regards,

James Morris