For the fundraising plugin, is there a way to receive crowdfunding payments if you fall slightly sho

If I do a crowdfunding campaign, what if we fall short? For example, we have a goal of $120,000. Say we raise $115,000, how can set it up so we receive the $115,000 even though we were slightly short on our goal? We really like the goal meter so people can visually see where we are in terms of fundraising, but I don't think the basic fundraiser option offers that.

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @habicht,

If you're using crowdfunding, you could create a manual pledge to make up the difference which would complete the fundraiser. With simple fundraising, you can see the amount raised, but it doesn't give progress to a goal, as there aren't goals.

What you're looking for would make a good addition to the plugin. I will move this to Features & Feedback though so we can see what other community members think, and so it can be considered for future development.

If this is something you need right away, it would take some custom development. We don't undertake custom work at WPMU DEV, but if you need to hire a developer, I'd strongly recommend checking our our job boards: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.