For the Jobs&Experts plugin, I want to be able to compare

For the Jobs&Experts plugin, I want to be able to compare skills listed by experts with the skills listed in the job descriptions.

From a user's perspective, 'Tom' sets up his profile then starts looking through job listings. He can see a graphic showing his job match percentage for each job without going into each listing, saving him lots of clicks and a lot of page loads. Additionally, he can search or sort job listings by the job match percentage.

I would be ecstatic if there were something like this, even outside of Jobs&Experts; something I can use to show similarities between two profiles. It's a function I've seen asked for a lot as "the OKCupid matching tool" - which is just comparing specific profile fields and summing them, so I don't know why that doesn't exist anywhere.

Does this plugin exist in WPMU and I just overlooked it? Or do I need to head over to Odesk? haha

Thanks for the input!

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Robert,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Currently in Jobs & Experts plugin you can filter the jobs by price range and category using Advanced Search functionality of it as shown in the attached screenshot.

The feature that you are trying to use is not currently developed in Jobs & Experts plugin. I will move this over to the features & feedback section. This way it can be considered for future development, and we can also see what other community members think about the feature request.

If you want to use this feature now then you can consider hiring a developer from Odesk or https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-custom-development/ to develop it for you.

Thanks,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.