Force default group for all registered members (groups by itthinx)

Hi WPMUDEV Support- Almost done!

I need to force each new registered member that are in 'Subscriber Role (already created this role)' into a group and make that group be the default for all members in 'Subscriber Roles'.

It has to be the plugin by itthinx because I am using a specific integration plugin that works with 'Groups' plugin.

Please,

if anyone can help.
Kindly!

Paul

• Paul

Hi @Kasia Swiderska

Yes, I have the plugin installed and it is integrated with WooCommerce through the Groups WooCommerce integration plugin. And for some reason it works fine for a while, then after I start to adding members through the registration process it does not add them to a group. All of my pages and posts are listed under the 'groups' restrictions to keep non-registered users from viewing them.

But unless I can ensure each new registration is set under the same group, It is useless to have the plugin protecting content.

My WP Core automatically ads each new user to the 'Subscriber Role'. But the 'Groups' plugin fails to add them to the group I set.

I just need a safe way to force everyone who is a 'Subscriber' to be in the same group.

Unless you have an alternative - I may be able to remove group restrictions from pages and posts and use an alternative plugin/method to protect content.

I look forward to your reply.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.