force processing works but sends double messages

Hello Guys,

Automessage was not working at all until the recent update. I think it forced processed the backlog. I wished it did not but that is ok.

The thing is that it sends 2 of them at atime...how can i stop that

Ps. Keep up the awesome support as it is the main thing that will keep you guys going....

• Barry

I think it forced processed the backlog. I wished it did not but that is ok.

No, it just caught up with what it should have been doing :slight_smile:

The thing is that it sends 2 of them at atime...how can i stop that

Two identical messages?

To clarify - when you say Force process, do you mean that you clicked on the force process link under a queue and it sent 2 identical messages to everyone on that queue?

• Jason

Thanks guys...

@teamhelp I am not sure if it new users are getting the duplicates but I do have several emails that was added as a new user a way back and they are all getting two of the same message.

@Barry I mean force processing by the new logic you introduce. IT was not working well before but I think your update states u added that force/push processing of something like that. It works well but it sends the message twice.

e.g. attached

• Barry

Ok, Force processing means that you click the Force process link underneath a queues name.

It works well but it sends the message twice.

Can you do a test new user and see if they get two messages? It may be that the old users somehow got added to the queue twice, but new users with the new version only get added the single time.

If that's the case, and a test can narrow it down, then we can work on finding the second entries.

• aecnu

Greetings Jason,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile: