Forgive me for being rude but I have to write this post

Hello,
Forgive me for being rude but I have to write this post in frustration with he support staff on wpmu. I have spent a good amount of money for these plugins and can't get them to work properly or get consistent support. Is there someone who can explain and help me complete my issues in one thread as I can't seem to get return help on previous posts.

The thing is since using the Pro sites plugin it has never worked properly. Bugs and issues galore. I will do my best to explain and I need support asap!

1. Since upgrading to newest version of Prosites, it will not show the "featured table" of options even though its clicked.

2. I want to offer a free level like the paid levels that is show as one of the boxes not the "try it free for x amount of days link" below the tables. Because I need a way to explain what the free level offers as apposed to the paid ones.

I need someone to stcik with me on this thread so I can complete what I am trying to do as I am soooo close to being finished but can't get these two main issues resolved. Again I am sorry for coming off rude but I need your help. Please! I am desperate to get this done.

My signup page is at: http://ministrybrand.org/signup/

Let me know if you need anything else.

• Vaughan

Hi Jason,

Hope you're well?

The featured table of options looks to be displaying fine. See screenshot. The center column is the featured option you have selected, unless i'm misunderstanding what you mean by not displaying.

As for the free level, you are using pay to blog, so you must use the free trial option.

The gateway itself does not accept a 0.00 fee, there's nothing we can do about that as that is Paypal not the plugin, and the free trial option is the only way you can have free sites.

Hope this helps

• Carlen

Hi Jason,

I had this question to with the free option. For now there is a simple little hack that will fix the issue. A few moments putting the html together and you'll be set. Just copy this code into your theme functions file then add in the css so the tables are all sized correctly.

add_action( 'wp_footer', 'wp_footer_cb' );
    function wp_footer_cb(){
        ?>
        <script type="text/javascript">
        jQuery(function($) {
          var _link = $('#psts-free-option').attr('href');
          $('.free-plan-link-logged-in').remove();
          var html = '<ul style="width: 25%; " class="pricing-column psts-level-3 "><li class="title" style="height: 101px;">Free</li><li class="summary " style="height: 124px;"><div class="price price_1"><div class="plan-price original-amount"><span class="symbol">$</span><span class="whole">40</span><span class="dot">.</span><span class="decimal">00</span></div><div class="price-plain hidden plan-21-plain">$40.00</div><div class="period original-period">every month</div></div><div class="level-summary price_1">Take advantage of <strong>extra savings</strong> by paying in advance.</div><div class="price price_3 hide"><div class="plan-price original-amount"><span class="symbol">$</span><span class="whole">50</span><span class="dot">.</span><span class="decimal">00</span></div><div class="price-plain hidden plan-23-plain">$50.00</div><div class="period original-period">every 3 months</div></div><div class="level-summary price_3 hide">That\'s equivalent to <strong>only <div class="monthly-price original-amount">$16.67</div><div class="monthly-price-hidden hidden">$16.67</div> Monthly</strong>. A saving of <strong><div class="savings-price original-amount">$70.00</div><div class="savings-price-hidden hidden">$70.00</div></strong> by paying for 3 months in advanced.</div><div class="price price_12 hide"><div class="plan-price original-amount"><span class="symbol">$</span><span class="whole">60</span><span class="dot">.</span><span class="decimal">00</span></div><div class="price-plain hidden plan-212-plain">$60.00</div><div class="period original-period">every 12 months</div></div><div class="level-summary price_12 hide">That\'s equivalent to <strong>only <div class="monthly-price original-amount">$5.00</div><div class="monthly-price-hidden hidden">$5.00</div> Monthly</strong>. A saving of <strong><div class="savings-price original-amount">$420.00</div><div class="savings-price-hidden hidden">$420.00</div></strong> by paying for 12 months in advanced.</div></li><li class="sub-title no-title " style="height: 29px;"></li><li><ul class="feature-section"><li class="feature feature-0 alternate" style="height: 65px;"><div class="feature-indicator"><span class="icon-tick"></span></div></li><li class="feature feature-1 " style="height: 65px;"><div class="feature-indicator"><span class="icon-tick"></span></div></li><li class="feature feature-2 alternate" style="height: 65px;"><div class="feature-indicator"><span class="text">100MB</span></div></li></ul></li><li class="button-box"><button class="choose-plan-button choose-free-plan">Choose Plan</button></li></ul>';
          $('#prosites-checkout-table .free-plan-link').before(html);
          $('#prosites-checkout-table .free-plan-link').remove();
          $('#prosites-checkout-table > ul').css({
            width: '25%'
          });

$('#prosites-checkout-table .choose-free-plan').click(function(e){
          	var parent = $( e.currentTarget ).parents( 'ul' )[ 0 ];
          	$( parent ).addClass( 'chosen-plan' );
            $( parent ).siblings( 'ul' ).addClass( 'not-chosen-plan' ).removeClass( 'chosen-plan');
          	$('#prosites-signup-form-checkout').removeClass('hidden');
          });

});
        </script>
        <?php
    }

And a little css:

ul.pricing-column[style] {
    width: 20% !important;
    }

I used 20% because I have 5 columns. If you have 4 columns you would use 25% etc.

Just change the html after "var html =" to change the details to match your network. Have fun!

• Carlen

For anyone else who reads this I made one final adjustment to handle the scrolling down effect after selection. And thanks wpmuDEV and Ashok for helping me earlier with this.

add_action( 'wp_footer', 'wp_footer_cb' );
    function wp_footer_cb(){
        ?>
        <script type="text/javascript">
        jQuery(function($) {
          var _link = $('#psts-free-option').attr('href');
          $('.free-plan-link-logged-in').remove();
          var html = '<ul style="width: 25%; " class="pricing-column psts-level-3 "><li class="title" style="height: 101px;">Free</li><li class="summary " style="height: 124px;"><div class="price price_1"><div class="plan-price original-amount"><span class="symbol">$</span><span class="whole">40</span><span class="dot">.</span><span class="decimal">00</span></div><div class="price-plain hidden plan-21-plain">$40.00</div><div class="period original-period">every month</div></div><div class="level-summary price_1">Take advantage of <strong>extra savings</strong> by paying in advance.</div><div class="price price_3 hide"><div class="plan-price original-amount"><span class="symbol">$</span><span class="whole">50</span><span class="dot">.</span><span class="decimal">00</span></div><div class="price-plain hidden plan-23-plain">$50.00</div><div class="period original-period">every 3 months</div></div><div class="level-summary price_3 hide">That\'s equivalent to <strong>only <div class="monthly-price original-amount">$16.67</div><div class="monthly-price-hidden hidden">$16.67</div> Monthly</strong>. A saving of <strong><div class="savings-price original-amount">$70.00</div><div class="savings-price-hidden hidden">$70.00</div></strong> by paying for 3 months in advanced.</div><div class="price price_12 hide"><div class="plan-price original-amount"><span class="symbol">$</span><span class="whole">60</span><span class="dot">.</span><span class="decimal">00</span></div><div class="price-plain hidden plan-212-plain">$60.00</div><div class="period original-period">every 12 months</div></div><div class="level-summary price_12 hide">That\'s equivalent to <strong>only <div class="monthly-price original-amount">$5.00</div><div class="monthly-price-hidden hidden">$5.00</div> Monthly</strong>. A saving of <strong><div class="savings-price original-amount">$420.00</div><div class="savings-price-hidden hidden">$420.00</div></strong> by paying for 12 months in advanced.</div></li><li class="sub-title no-title " style="height: 29px;"></li><li><ul class="feature-section"><li class="feature feature-0 alternate" style="height: 65px;"><div class="feature-indicator"><span class="icon-tick"></span></div></li><li class="feature feature-1 " style="height: 65px;"><div class="feature-indicator"><span class="icon-tick"></span></div></li><li class="feature feature-2 alternate" style="height: 65px;"><div class="feature-indicator"><span class="text">100MB</span></div></li></ul></li><li class="button-box"><button class="choose-plan-button choose-free-plan">Choose Plan</button></li></ul>';
          $('#prosites-checkout-table .free-plan-link').before(html);
          $('#prosites-checkout-table .free-plan-link').remove();
          $('#prosites-checkout-table > ul').css({
            width: '25%'
          });

$('#prosites-checkout-table .choose-free-plan').click(function(e){
          	var parent = $( e.currentTarget ).parents( 'ul' )[ 0 ];
          	$( parent ).addClass( 'chosen-plan' );
            $( parent ).siblings( 'ul' ).addClass( 'not-chosen-plan' ).removeClass( 'chosen-plan');
          	$('#prosites-signup-form-checkout').removeClass('hidden');
            $.scrollTo($('#prosites-signup-form-checkout'), 1000);
          });

});
        </script>
        <?php
    }

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.