Form is not working if Hustle is active

When I have Hustle active on the site, there is a form that stops working. It is not displayed at all.

Other forms on the site are working fine even when having Hustle active on it, but this one is not.

It doesn’t work no matter where it is located, I’ve tried it on another page and I got the same issue as well.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi James Round,

I do understand you, and we have already brought this into our team’s attention, and the issue is being looked upon with high priority.

Will keep you posted once we have a quick patch or an update regarding the status of the issue asap. We truly appreciate your patience regarding this.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi James Round ,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The issue should have been resolved with the latest plugin versions. This was initially reported in Forminator v 1.7.0.1, and Hustle 3.0.9. However, we weren’t able to replicate the anomalies noticed within this ticket in the next plugin update we tested ie Forminator 1.7.1 and Hustle 4.0.0.1.

Do you still have a website where you notice the mentioned issues? If yes, could you please make sure to check the plugins are updated to the latest version ie Forminator v 1.9.2, and Hustle 4.0.3?

If you still have a website where you notice anomalies, please do share a page link where you notice the issue, and enable support access so that we could check further if needed.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.