Formas de pagamento com o PRO SITES

Hello ... in the Plugin PRO SITE can I add another payment method? As for example the pagseguro or something, I only saw the possibility of paying with paypal and stripe ...

Rupok

Hi Felipe Rocha,

Thanks for asking. I'm afraid, Pro Sites only support PayPal and Stripe and this moment and it's not possible to add additional payment methods in Pro Sites out of the box. This can be done with custom coding though, but that will require huge amount of advanced custom coding. If this was something which can be done in 10 - 15 minutes, we would be glad to do that. But I'm afraid, this will require much more than that. You can know about our policy regarding Custom Jobs from here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/support-vs-custom-development/

You can check the current payment gateway codes to find out how you can create additional payment methods. If you think you can't code for that, you can always hire a developer from our Jobs Section.

Please keep in mind, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us in any way. So please communicate with them well before you make any payments to them.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok