Formatting help with Daily Theme

Couple of questions:

1. How do I include excerpts on the home page under each post?

2. How do I edit the navbar content?

3. Can I remove the empty image areas above posts on the home page?

4. Can I separate posts on the home page by category and have the category label show?

• aecnu

Greetings tdigges,

Thank you for the great questions, they are certainly appreciated.

1. How do I include excerpts on the home page under each post?

I do not understand, you want to include excerpts of a post directly underneath the post in question which is effective duplicating at least a part of the post?

This questions is custom coding/customization which is beyond the scope of the support we provide here

2. How do I edit the navbar content?

The very top menu display the Post Categories. To modify this menu you must modify the post categories logged into the site admin go to --> Posts --> Categories and adjust as applicable.

The menu just below is controlled by the custom menu addition. Logged in as site admin go to --> Appearance --> Menus and create and adjust as applicable.

3. Can I remove the empty image areas above posts on the home page?

Please give me a screen shot or post a URL for this, I am not quite sure what you are referring to. However, have you images in your posts or featured images?

4. Can I separate posts on the home page by category and have the category label show?

This is controlled in the theme options section. Logged in as site admin go to --> Appearance --> Theme Options and adjust places with categories the way you want. you have the choices of featured categories and content categories.

Please advise on the applicable items.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.