Formatting of Pop Up content

Hi, I want to use the pop up for a long-winded message. When I view the pop-up, all the formatting (line breaks & bolding) is missing. Any idea why this would be?

Also, is it possible to have a scrollbar in the pop-up since my content is longer than a screen? I don't think I should make the pop-up any taller than it already is.

Thanks.

• aecnu

Greetings Tzaddi Happy New Year,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for the great question and it appears that the coding is indeed being stripped by WordPress which is common however as admin I would expect that this should not be occurring but also bet that you are saving it in the visual editor (certain to be stripped) instead of with the text editor?

If this is the case please use just the text side and do not check it with the visual.

Please advise if that indeed does the job.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings Tzaddi,

Thank you for letting me know and sorry that this did not work out as anticipated.

In retrospect since you have indeed given me a clue that it was for a TOS it dawned on me that you could have used an iframe to display the TOS.

In addition, I think if you give the client "editor" privileges that html striping does not occur. In another possibility, User Role Editor plugin may indeed allow you to set a role as they call it allowing "raw html" to be used.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.