Forminator Active Campaign integration issue

I'm trying to link a form created via Forminator to ActiveCampaign and to link the date as well, but the syncing module in Forminator doesn't allow me an option to do so. It shows only default fields.
https://monosnap.com/file/bGz0RGgzSWJpDQIxOPPQno4HgSrMKm

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Bernard

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I did some testing on my end and I'd like to ask you to try something before we go any further with troubleshooting:

1. If you're still using Forminator 1.6.0.2, please update it to the most recent 1.6.1 release
    2. Go to your ActiveCampaign dashboard and in the "Forms -> Manage Fields" section:

- click "Edit" button for the custom field that's not visible in Forminator's integration settings
    - click on "Show Advanced" link
    - you'll see a "list of your lists" there so first un-check them all and save the field and then get back there and check those that should include the field and save again
    - repeat these steps for all the missing custom fields

3. Get back to your site and clear all the caches there (if you got any caching plugin installed) and on server (if there is any server-side cache)
    4. Edit the form and in "Integrations" settings of the form edit ActiveCampaign integration; see if the missing fields showed up.

This is something that worked for me right now (as I initially wasn't able to map those custom fields too) so let's see if it will also work for you. Let me know, please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.