Forminator and MailChimp groups

I am using Forminator for a MailChimp signup on my site. List integration is working well - person signs up and integration makes sure they are signed up to the correct list.
However, just found out my client is using Groups to manage that list. So I would like to know how to map multiple choice selections in the form to the group types of the already selected list. If it's not possible, that would be great if you can add this feature.

• viobru
    • Recruit

Hi, Collin!

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:

As mentioned during the chat, I’m afraid that there is currently no option to to let the administrator choose a specific “List Group” within the List for form submissions to go to.

I’m marking this as a feature request so other members can vote for it.

Kind regards,
    Violeta

P.S: FYI, one of our developers mentioned that you can use this hook if you need to implement that option right away:
    forminator_addon_mailchimp_add_update_member_request_args
    If giving this a try, please make sure to create a COMPLETE and UPDATED backup before applying any change. Here you can find the Forminator API Docs.

• Richard
    • Flash Drive

This is a feature, I've been looking for. I've had to revert to using Gravity Forms, as this maps options using a kind of conditional logic to connect to groups within mailchimp. If you are incorporating a mailchimp sign up as part of form that is gathering other information, I couldn't find a neat way with forminatorpro, to get a radio button Yes/No option to work. i.e. if the user selects 'yes', the information is passed to mailchimp. If no, no information is sent to mailchimp. Gravity handles this with a conditional logic option, that works well.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.