Forminator causing issues with manual adding products to Woocommerce orders

Forminator plugin caused an issue with my woocommerce and I had to turn it off. When Forminator is active, I’m not able to add products to manually created WooCommerce orders.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello EG

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

I’ve checked it and was also able to replicate the issue. There’s are some information in browser console that seems to point to parts of our shared-ui library in relationship to the issue but that needs to be investigated by our developers.

That being said, I have already reported it to our developers as a bug so they’ll perform all the necessary tests and checks in order to find the reason for the issue and they’ll work on a fix. Please keep the Forminator plugin up to date and also keep an eye on this ticket in case we had some patch or a workaround for you meanwhile.

Best regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello EG

There’s just been a new version of Forminator released (1.7.1.2) which is a hot-fix for the WooCommerce issue.

Please update the plugin and this should solve the problem. In case you didn’t see the update available on your site on “WPMU DEV -> Plugins” page, please scroll that page all the way down and use the small “Check again” link at the very bottom – it would refresh the available updates’ list.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.