Forminator Conditional Logic is not working.

Forminator Conditional Logic is not working. Getting the following JS error in the console: https://monosnap.com/file/3Cfz6ECL8SMp06eHLDhGqDhUcnpbfv

Please check and help.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Altabos

I hope you’re well today!

I checked this and also tested the fix and I can confirm that it’s not working as expected. I’ve already reported the issue again to our developers as a bug and they’re looking into the plugin code to find out the solution.

Please keep the plugin up to date as the fix would most likely be released as a part of one of upcoming updates but also please keep an eye on this ticket in case we had an additional patch/workaround or additional information for you meanwhile.

Kind regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Altabos

I just got some new information from our developers. They confirmed this bug will be fixed soon and fix, if if passes all tests, should be released with next update.

There’s also a workaround for this that you could use now. To apply it please go edit your form and

1) In “Have you completed…” and “Have you taken the…” questions there are custom error messages defined in the “Settings” tab in “Require” section. They both currently contain

"

characters so please either remove these characters entirely or replace them with just

'

2) Once that’s complete, do this with all three “conditional” fields:

– edit field and enter “visibility” tab

– change “Condition” from “is” to “is not”

– click “Done” and “Apply”

– after all three a changed, update the form

– after that change the condition back from “is not” to “is” (as it should be) for all three and update the form.

I’ve tested this on my own setup with your form and it did the trick so it should help for now, until the fix is released.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.