Forminator conflict with Rara Theme Companion plugin

The latest update of Forminator (1.5.3) conflicts with the Rara Theme Companion plugin (the previous version of Forminator worked just fine).

When it is active, the Settings screens for individual forms come up blank, with only the Save, etc buttons showing next to the menu:
https://cdn.livechat-static.com/api/file/v2/lc/att-old/8801096/071895ad234502b3d3c3c0ddf38402a8/Screen%20Shot%202018-10-03%20at%2011.24.00%20AM.png

That Rara plugin only works with the Rara Business theme, but it's an integral part of my site setup.

Can you please look into what is conflicting and possibly provide a fix for next update? Thanks. :slight_smile:

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Marco

I hope you're well today and thank you for reporting that.

I've been able to fully confirm the issue and I've already reported it to our developers as a bug. I believe they should be able to address it really soon so please keep the plugin up to date once the new update comes out.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Marco

How are you today?

I would like to update that the fix was released for Forminator and I see you already have the right version installed :slight_smile:

However, the plugin got a brand new interface and a lot of improvements in the new 1.6 version, in case you would like to give the new version a try.

Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.