[Forminator] Conflicting with ThemeREX Addons plugin

A plugin named "ThemeRex Addons" required by the theme we're using is conflicting with the Forminator Plugin.
When both of them are activated together, I can see the following error in the WordPress Dashboard:

Undefined setting "allow_upload_svg" called from:
Array[4]

file => "/Users/++++/Sites/Mamp/+++++-single.local/wp-content/plugins/trx_addons/includes/plugin.media.php"

line => 30

function => "trx_addons_get_setting"

args => Array[1]

0 => "allow_upload_svg"

Weirdly, this only started happening after I migrated the site. It did not happen before. Please advice.

• Ryan
    • WP Padawan

Thank you. This is a critical issue on a revenue generating production site. The plugins were living harmoniously prior to migrating the site into place. I am going to try somethings on my side but I sincerely would appreciate it if you could prioritize this issue. Thank you.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Ryan,
    hope you're doing well!

We were able to replicate this issue so I doubt that the migration had anything to do with that (or it could be a coincidence). Anyway, I've pinged our developers about it, I really can't provide any estimated time, we will keep you posted though as soon as possible.

Thank you,
    Dimitris

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Ryan !
    Hope you are doing well today!

We have heard back from our developers. According to their investigation, this issue is solely a problem with the "ThemeRex Addons" plugin itself, unfortunately. This cannot be defined as a conflict because the reported error still exists in the background even if the Forminator plugin is disabled. In this scenario, you'll essentially need to get in touch with the authors of the plugin requesting them to address the issue.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.