[Forminator] Contact form integration with Buddypress

Hi there

Will your contact form integrate with Buddypress registration? If not, is it a feature that is likely to be introduced.

Many thanks

Richard.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Richard

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

The registration forms are not there yet but they are coming to the plugin :slight_smile: You’ll be able to build your own, front-end registration forms with custom fields using a Forminator form builder. I don’t have an ETA but it’s already being worked on so I can confirm it will be there.

There’s also an API built-in into the plugin already that let’s you create your own add-ons/integrations (take a look here please).

As for BuddyPress integration, I’d like to make sure that I’m following you. Do you mean that while building your custom registration form you should be able to use BP-created user profile fields in Forminator form? Should Forminator-built registration form be “replacing” default BP forms? I’d appreciate any additional feedback on this from you so I could better explain your expectations to our developers :slight_smile:

Looking forward to your reply,

Adam

• Richard
    • Flash Drive

Hi Adam

Thanks for the info re the APIs and the update on the plugin dev. Sorry, I should have been clearer re. Buddypress. I just want to be able to use Forminator for a user to register with the org, and part of that registration is the buddypress username, email and password creation, to create an account. So it’s using the form to gather a bunch of info, with some of that info going to set up the Buddypress registration/profile.

Thank you

Richard.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.