[FORMINATOR] custom email template

I want to use my custom HTML template in "Send a confirmation email to the user" but it does not allow me to use it and my HTML tags are gone after I switch to Visual.
Is there a way to use custom HTML in this section.

• Timur
    • Floppy Disk

Hi Ash,
    other supporter told me, that its not possible to add css to the email.
    Thats why it show me the css code in the email

Now i am using the integration of mailchimp to generate automatic welcome message for this form.

best regards, timur

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Timur,

The CSS provided by Ash is more of an inline CSS and HTML which should work fine with the HTML email template used as shared in the pastebin link.

Only inline CSS tweaks are possible to add as done in the given template code. Once the given HTML template code is added inside the "Text" mode in the Forminator editor for Emails, it should work fine.

I gave a quick test, and it seems to load fine. Maybe you could give a try, and see how the above-given code works in Forminator side too?

Since you are already using the default MailChimp email format that should be fine too, as it's easy to customize Mailchimp template compared to custom HTML email templates used. Please let us know if you have any further query. Have a nice day ahead.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Timur
    • Floppy Disk

Hi Nithin,
    thank you for your answer.

I checked again the code and insert it to "Text" field.
    On my smartphone i get a good result. not the best, but a very good result.
    On outlook i get the full css code and below the broken email template.

I think there is something wrong / a bug ?

Please try the code on your test site with forminator and give me a feedback if it
    work on your site.

When its work again clean and good on forminator, i will use the forminators confirmations email.
    Thank you very much for your help.

best regards, Timur

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Timur,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. That's odd, this is how it looks in my side once tested.

Could you please grant support staff access so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.