Forminator Datepicker Issue

When Datepicker Element is added in the Forminator Form, and “Dropdown” type is used, the “Label” doesn’t show.

Can we have any way to show the Label even when “Dropdown” type for that datepicker element is selected?

• Ashik
    • Staff

Hi kamhangmak,

Thank you for your questions. Hope you’re doing well.

Sorry to hear that you’re having an issue with Forminator. I’ve been replicated the same issue on my end too. So, it’s a confirmed Bug. I’ve escalated this to our product developers. They are aware of this and working hard to fix it. Though at this moment I can’t confirm ETA, it will fix asap within any next update. I expect your patience on this issue.

So, keep your eyes open on WPMU DEV Dashboard and once Frominator will have an update, update it after taking a full backup of your site.

Feel free to reply here if you’ve any questions or concerns. Have a great day.

Regards,

Ashik

• Ashik
    • Staff

Hi kamhangmak,

I apologize for this delay. Currently, the escalated task is in QA stage for final testing and it will release within any upcoming version of Forminator. Keep looking into WPMU DEV Dashboard and once Frominator will have an update, update the plugin after taking a full backup of your site. I appreciate your patience on it.

Feel free to reply here if you’ve any more questions or concerns. Have a great day ahead.

Regards,

Ashik

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.