Forminator feature request – Error message position

I want to display the error message next to the submit button, now it’s showing up at the top of the page.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Timoor

I hope you’re well today!

Just to make sure: by “next to submit button” you mean moving form error messages from above the form to the position “inline with submit button” e.g. on the right or left of it?

I’m thinking whether instead of changing its position wouldn’t it be better to, for example, add an option in form appearance configuration that would let you choose the location of error message(s). Maybe a choice of “above the form”, “inline with submit button” and “below the form” – what do you think? Would that make sense and/or would you suggest some other locations?

Best regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Timoor

Thanks for getting back to me with the confirmation.

That makes a lot of sense to me and I think we also received some additional suggestions of options to also be able to change position of some other elements so I thing that would “match each other” :slight_smile:

I’ve already passed your idea to our Forminator dev team so they would look into it :slight_smile: I appreciate your feedback and if you got some more ideas/suggestions, please don’t hesitate to share them with us!

Have a nice day!

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.