Forminator form settings do not show when Jupiter theme is active

I use Forminator for a form on my website. But when I go to the form settings, I cannot see any settings.

I use Jupiter theme (zip file attached) on my site, the problem persists only if I use this theme. The plugin starts working fine, if I change the theme.

I will have to use a different plugin if this is not ironed out as I am committed to use Jupiter.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Jim

I hope you're well today and thank you for reaching out to us.

The issue has been reported to our developers as a bug and they are already aware of it. They're looking for a fix so I believe they'll be able to sort that out in no time.

Please keep track of this ticket in case we had additional information/questions or some sort of a workaround/patch for you but also make sure that you're keeping the plugin up to date as most likely the fix will be released as an update.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Jim

Hope you are doing good.

I see this issue was already fixed, and as I see here you are already using the right plugin version. However, I would like to update the plugin has a brand new version with a new interface lot of improvements :slight_smile:

If you would like to give the new plugin version a try, you can update it on your WPMU DEV dashboard > Plugins > Forminator, or using the HUB :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.