Forminator form wont let you type in any input field

I'm having issues with forminator pro, it wont let us type in any input field. It loses the focus and jumps to the beginning of the section. You can see our form here, at the bottom of the page:

http://proj********on-com.stackstaging.com/providerinformation

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello ThePath

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The issue here is a "column link" applied to the entire part of the page that holds the form. The entire column with an "Application Form" header and an actual form has set a column link to "#after_section_1" set which essentially causes this entire part (including the form) to be a link to an element (the actual form) inside of it.

That's not a theme conflict but rather an issue of a page layout configuration. If you edit cell for "Application Form" and remove the "column link" from there entirely, the one from the page header (from "Apply now" button) will still be working and the form itself won't be a link anymore, thus it will be usable.

I have only tested that on your site but didn't leave that as a permanent change there but if you want me to, let me know and I'll apply the change for you.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.