Forminator HTML field intermittently not working right

I'm working on a form with Forminator Pro. The HTML field initially appears with 3 tabs, as is shown in the documentation: 1) Add form data; 2) Visual; 3) Text. But about 3/4 of the time the text editors, both visual and text, are missing, and only "add form data" is visible (see attached screen shot). If I save the form and leave Forminator - doesn't matter where I go as long as I leave), then I can come back and reopen, and the HTML selection will be functioning properly again, with all 3 tabs, and I can add instructional text to my form. I'm not sure why this is happening. Could I be making some dort of "operator error?" I suppose so but it's all pretty straightforward so it's hard to see what I could be doing wrong. I am able to continue this way, but every time I want to add a block of instruction text I have to save and leave.

• Dimitris

Hello there mary,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

I just tried to replicate this in two websites of mine, with no avail though. I also asked for another colleague of mine to test this, and she wasn't able to replicate too.
    We still see all three options (Add form data, Visual, Text), no matter what.

I guess that this could be happening due to some conflict with another plugin. Could you please proceed with a conflict test to narrow this down?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

First, please grab a recent backup of both files and database, so you can revert in case you lose any settings during the conflict test.
    Then try to deactivate all plugins apart from WPMUDEV Dashboard and Forminator, activate a default theme like TwentySeventeen, and check the HTML field again.
    If that's resolved, start activating them back, one by one this time, checking each time the HTML field in Formniator, until you replicate the issue again.

Looking forward for your results!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.