[Forminator & Hustle] Forminator style is not displayed properly when using in Hustle pop-up

I’m having a hard time with Hustle Pro. I’m using it to popup forminator forms and they’re losing there formatting. I cannot figure out how to preserve the form style.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Endre

I hope you’re well today and thank you for contacting us!

Currently there’s a bug in the plugin that’s causing the “grid” part of CSS to be “lost” from the Forminator form if the Hustle popup is set to any trigger other than “Time” with “Show after certain time” option disabled.

If the “Pop-up triggers” option is set to either “Time” with “Show after certain time” enabled or to any other trigger, the issue happens. Our developers are already aware of this bug and are working on a fix so hopefully that should be solved soon and one of the nearest upcoming releases should “automatically” fix that.

Please keep both plugins (Hustle and Forminator) up to date and also please keep an eye on this ticket in case we had some “patch” or workaround to share meanwhile.

Kind regards,

Adam

• sascha
    • The Bug Hunter

Is this bug fixed already?

It’s still quite cumbersome to apply the theme styles to the Hustle popup only to provide a consistent style throughout all forms embedded with those popups.

I never understood, why Forminator has the option “none” which automatically let the form use the themes styling, but Hustle needs to be custom styled …

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello sascha

I’m sorry for late response!

Is this bug fixed already?

The fix for the bug that I mentioned previously has already been released so if you’ve updated plugin already so it’s 1.9 or 1.9.1 version, it should be gone. It might require clearing caches on site/server and re-saving or even re-applying styling/settings again but even if so – that should be “one time action”.

As for styling Hustle. You’re right, there’s no “none” option such as in Forminator but I can tell that it’s on a future features list and is actually already being worked on and should be introduced to Hustle in one of upcoming releases soon.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.