[Forminator] Issue with JavaScript on form

Forms on my site are causing JavaScript errors.

• Sanowar Prince
    • Staff

Hi Alexandru,

Hope you’re doing good today.

I had a closer look on your issue and after a little investigation I found that issue is on your child theme.

At first, I tested Forminator Pro v1.9.1 on my test site and I can see there is no JS error on my browser console. Then I imported your contact form on my test site, but I couldn’t replicate the issue either.

So, I run a full plugin conflict test on your staging site and found that the following JS code on your child themes header.php file is causing the issue.

<script id="mcjs">!function(c,h,i,m,p){m=c.createElement(h),p=c.getElementsByTagName(h)[0],m.async=1,m.src=i,p.parentNode.insertBefore(m,p)}(document,"script","https://chimpstatic.com/mcjs-connected/js/users/2f3624d7f86b25c3319b7c96e/f2be0955241073b7f44c5d340.js");</script>

To fix the issue, please remove the above JS code from your child themes header.php file and add it to your child themes footer.php file.

After following the above procedure if the issue still exist, please let us know so we could investigate further on that.

Best regards,

Sanowar

• Sanowar Prince
    • Staff

Hi Alexandru,

I checked both your Live and Staging site. As you have “<script id=”mcjs”>…..</script>” script on your Staging site still now so it’s showing Forminator Pro form JS errors. However, on your Live site I don’t see that script and I don’t see any Forminator Pro form JS error either.

Could you please share any screenshot of the errors that you are seeing on your end along with mentioning the page URL so I could try to check those on my end as well?

Best regards,

Sanowar

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.