[Forminator] issue with notification emails in Outlook

When customers send in submissions, there are some tags that appear in the mails when we get them in Outlook, but not in Gmail.
This is what we see right below the Name and Address fields details: <="" li="">

How can this be fixed?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Hakonzen

I have used the same form you are using, sent the email to two different outlook email addresses and got the email like the following:

So I don't see the issue you have mentioned.

Would you please check on a different browser or from a different computer if you see the same there?

Please let us know how it goes. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Hakonzen,

Are you able to replicate the same in Outlook app when tested in your side? I'm afraid, we don't have such an app configured specifically regarding this in Windows10 that could be tested in our side.

I'm checking with our team to see whether there is any way to test this out and check what further changes that could be done if the issue could be replicated too. Will keep you posted once I get further feedback.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Hakonzen,

We managed to test this out with Outlook app in Windows 10 Home, and we aren't able to notice any issue in general regarding this in the software side.

This is how the emails listed in the Outlook Software app:

I'm afraid, we aren't able to test this out in our side. And might be more specific in the client side.

Please do let us know if you have any further details or any specific steps in replicating this issue. Have a nice day ahead.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Hakonzen,

Seems like it is related locally to the clients outlook install then perhaps? Doens`t seem likely that this problem occours only because they use the norwegian version of outlook?

This could be more of an issue specific to the client's side. However, it's tough to say what exactly could be the problem, if we couldn't replicate the issue in our side, and whether it's related to Norwegian or not or something specific to the OS side.

Would highly recommend your client to bring this into the Outlook Support teams attention, maybe they are already aware of such anomalies, and might also have a workaround too.
    https://support.office.com/en-us/outlook

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.