[Forminator] Issue with select height and conditional logic

I have 2 issues with Forminator forms:
#1 I have a few selects which have an empty option selected by default. To create empty option I've typed space in the option label, as a blank option not allowed. Because of this the selects are collapsed and thin vertically.
Is there any way to prevent this?

#2 I've added conditional logic to my selects, so only one of them is showing up with depends on which of the radio buttons is selected. But for some reason, when you go to click a different radio button to the one highlighted, it starts showing multiple options, instead of just the one.

• Kris
    • Support

Hi James Round

Hope you are doing good today.

As for first issue I recommend to use this "&nbsp" there for now as this is the only solution right now. However I was able to replicate this and I report this issue to our developers.

As for second issue I escalate this to our SLS team to take a closer look on your conditional logic as I was not able to replicate this on my side.

Please keep in mind that our SLS Team deals with more complicated issues, so it may take a little longer for them to reply here. Thank you for your patience while we look into this further.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

• Panos
    • SLS

Hey James Round !

There seems to be a slight glitch there. I have asked from the devs to check this one out too. Till there is an update for that you can try adding the following snippet in a mu-plugin:

add_action( 'wp_footer', function(){
    	?>
    	<script type="text/javascript">

($=>{
    			$(document).ready(function(){
    				$(document).on( 'after.load.forminator',function( e, form_id ) {

$( '#radio-14 input[name="radio-14"]' ).on( 'change', function(){
    						$( '#select-1, #select-2, #select-3' ).parent( '.forminator-row' ).addClass( 'forminator-hidden' );
    					} );
    				} );

});
    		})(jQuery);

</script>

<?php
    }, 999 );

In case you are not familiar with mu-plugins you can read about them here :
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-manual-2/using-mu-plugins/
    Else you can add it in your child theme's functions.php file, however you need to be using a Child theme, else your changes will be lost on next theme update.

Kind regards!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.