[Forminator] MailChimp API key error

I'm unable to save the MailChimp API key in the Forminator Integrations. Every time I try, it returns this error:
Failed processing the request: Syntax error

I've ensured that there are no blank spaces or typos in the key entered, and have tested with all other plugins deactivated.
During a live chat, we also tested with the API key from Patrick that works on his sites, but it does not work on my site. I've also checked and there is no firewall active on the server.

• Neel Gajjar
    • Staff

Hello Jessica,
    how are you doing today?

Sorry to hear that you're having an issue Forminator Pro's integration.
    I did try to replicate it on my end. But it seems to be working fine.

So now there can be two possibilities which can be creating this problem one from the Forminator Pro or your server second can from MailChimp account itself.

I went ahead and created one API from my test MailChimp account and tried to integrate it on your site. I was able to successfully connect Forminator Pro to MailChimp from your site via my test MailChimp account.

Check the screenshots :

So it seems like there might be some misconfiguration in your MailChimp account.
    Can please check once the settings in your MailChimp? or else if possible please to create a new account MailChimp.

Please follow this guide to connect MailChimp to Forminator Pro :
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/wpmu-dev-plugins/forminator/#mailchimp

I went ahead and removed my API from your website so that you can test it once.
    Please let me know if that works for you.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
    Neel Gajjar

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.