Forminator: Multi step with progress bar at the top

I'm looking at agile CRM. they integrate with wordpress and with cf7. I would really like a sequence of shorter question pages, like you get with this: https://codecanyon.net/item/contact-form-7-multistep/15232990

It has a progress bar at the top. Can forminator do that? The different pages I think it can, but can it work in a multi-step progress bar?

With cf7 you can use another thing to make a progress bar at the top of posts, and add each sequence of the multistep into a post (if you're not paying for this plugin, that's the workaround)

Is there a wpmudev way to make a progress bar at the top of my 20 questions? :smiley: over 3 or 4 pages?

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Symi

How are you today?

I had a closer look at the CF7 link, and it sounds nice feature, I would like to extend the thinking.

This features would be for the Forminator Forms only, or you think using it in the Forminator Quizzes too?

Let me know what you think about that.
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Symi
    • The Crimson Coder

hey Patrick Freitas ,

ooh - i haven't actually worried about quizzes or polls yet.
    but maybe this could be something that automatically kicks in when you have more than 1 page of anything happening?

me being me i'd want the progress bar to have gradients, so i can make the segments go gradually darker as you get closer to the end of the questionnaire.
    (css options in the controls?)

:smiley:

• Andy
    • Product Design Lead

Symi just chiming in here...

This feature is in the pipeline - yay! I've just pinged our Forminator guru to see when it'll be available (I can see the design work is done). The first version will allow both a percentage progress bar, or a 'steps' progress bar depending on what you'd prefer.

When it's out, give it a go and provide some feedback on if it's missing anything :slight_smile: CSS styling will be available in the form of giving you the ability to add custom classes to the fields container - then you can use your preferred editor to add the linear gradient (it'll look cool!).

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Andy

• Andy
      • Product Design Lead

Symi I have just been informed that this is already a feature available in Forminator and it's available for use :grimacing: - something I should have known!! Give it a try and see how you go. You just need to insert the Pagination fields as break points in your form, and then a 'Pagination' tab will be added to your form settings tabs. Screenshot below!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.