Forminator not working correctly

Hi,

I've set up a questionnaire using Forminator Pro but it does seem to work how I thought. I have 21 questions and I've applied answers to all my questions, but at the end when I click 'ready to send', only one of the answers shows at the bottom.

Cheers
Dee

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Dee,

Hope you're doing well.

I had a look at your quiz and from what I see you have used "No Wrong Answer" option for that.
    With this type of quiz you will get one result based on the answers you provided.
    For example, let's say you have three questions in your quiz and all of those three have Yes or No as responses.
    Now let's say Yes will return the result of "Right" and No will return "Wrong" as a result.
    If they respond two or more of them as Yes they will get "Right" as the result, but if they respond No two or more times they will have "Wrong" as the result.

So basically, depending on how many questions are answered with the same result that will be shown as the result when the quiz is submitted.

Could you explain a bit more what exactly you're looking to have and how you want your submission to look?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Deanne,

Thanks for the additional information, if I understand this correctly you want to show a result right below the question, based on the answer they have selected, is that correct?
    I'm afraid that something like this is not possible with a Quiz module in Forminator as those depend on all responses and then give a final result based on all the answers.

There's also no option to add email to quiz at the moment but this is something we have on our to-do list to include in future releases.

What I would suggest doing here is using regular forms to build this.
    With regular forms you can use Radio element with multiple responses and then use HTML element as results.
    For those HTML elements, you can set conditions to show only if a specific option is selected in the radio button.
    Here's a short video example of how that would look on front end:
    https://monosnap.com/file/IVRviZNnKzGVg5BS0nrbZ0BRu4RPxv

I have attached an example of that below so you can import it in your site to get a better understanding of how it will work.

Regular forms also allow you to get the email from users and send them an email with their submission.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Deanne McCrea

Thanks for that.

So I uploaded your test, got the hang of it and spent a large part of the day setting up our 20 question form with answers. formatted it, and set up a URL redirection. I tested the form and an error message briefly came up, then a do you really want to leave this page (I had clicked update constantly), it then redirected to the URL I set up. I went back to the form and it's gone (didn't save), and I got 10 emails sent to me with the results.

So I have to start again.

How do I save it?
    How do I embed it or get it to pop up on a page?

Regards
    Dee

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Deanne,

Apologies for the delay here, I'm glad to hear you managed to get previous questions sorted out in the meantime.

About your latest questions, for sending emails please double check that you have some content and the subject entered because without those two emails will not work:

The from address field only seems to allow me to pick a field from the form, but I need it to be our email.

This is built in a way so when use Email address field in the form you can select that field as a reply to address, so when site owner goes to reply to email notification it will be sent to user that submitted the form.
    You can still enter your own email address in the search field, hit enter and that will be used as reply to email.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.