Forminator payments are not working

There are the payments that have not gone through since 4 Sep. Stripe did mark them as incomplete which seems strange. Can you help?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Lynette

I hope you’re well today!

I see in chat notes that the payment issue seems to be identified already but there’s still an issue with the submission indicator.

I’ve accessed the site and did a test by creating a new form (I removed it already) with Stripe payment (in test mode since I can’t test with real payments) and putting it on a new page (deleted already as well). The submission indicator was showing fine if the “Load form using AJAX” option was enabled in “Rendering” section of form “Behaviour” settings”.

I also see that this is not enabled for your other forms so could you please give it a try?

Best regards,
    Adam

• Lynette
    • New Recruit

Hi Adam
    Thanks for the note. I’ve done the above.
    However there is the main issue of the Forminator plugin not working from the period 4 Sep to 11 Oct.
    I hope you guys are going to get back to me on it as Stripe has captured a couple of hundred unsuccessful attempts at making payment. While I recognise that it may be a case of a user leaving the payment page it cannot be for ALL transactions for that duration. And prior to that, from 6 August, all transactions that came through were successful.
    I have already informed the tech team what Stripe has advised they discovered when they looked at the account.
    Awaiting news on this.
    Thanks.
    Thank yu

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Lynette,

We didn’t have any updates for Forminator during that time that would stop the functionality from working on such a timeframe and if the settings and integration was unchanged there shouldn’t be anything in Forminator that would cause this, did you get any information from Stripe support?

Also, I would suggest getting in touch with your hosting provider to check the logs during that period as it’s possible that server caching or some server firewall was blocking the payment at the time.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.