[Forminator Pro] Add duplicate sections

In forminator it is sometimes common to need to duplicate sections based on the customer having multiple days etc. You can make rules to hide and display sections but this restricts how many times the customer can add the information.

A better way would be to have a dupication module such as

example label then yes/no option, if they pick yes the sections that this relates to appear again. This can then be done unlimited as one of the sections that can be duplicated is the duplication module. Hope this makes sense. I have a need for this on two forms at the moment

• Mukul Chawla
    • Product Designer

Hi Peter

That’s something we call “Repeater field/field group” and hey we already have a high priority task for this. I can definitely see the benefit of this since the current method of using visibility rules to achieve something similar is redundant. I’ve just added your vote on the task and considering it’s a high priority task, we’ll soon be working on it. That being said, it’s still not planned for the next couple of releases since upcoming releases are focusing on some other high priority features such as Email routing and conditional emails, Pre-filling form data with query strings, Custom Login/Registration WP forms etc. So you can expect the Repeater field feature to release after the these already in work features are out. I’d recommend keeping an eye on our roadmap so you know what are the new features coming into an upcoming release.

Regards,

Mukul Chawla

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.