[Forminator Pro] appointment scheduling using google sheet integration

as it open for development
can we implement Appointment scheduling using google sheet add on and forminator pro.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Amol

Thanks for your suggestion. But some extra information about this would help me to understand the suggestion better and then I can report to the developer :slight_smile:

When you say appointment, do you mean to integrate with calendar? Forminator already have an integration with google sheet, so it can be saved there on form submit. I just don't get how it relates to appoinment booking. Would you please explain a bit more?

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Amol
    • New Recruit

Hey Ash,

Thank for prompt reply,
    I will try my best get into details
    yes to be more clear and precise, some of my clients are doctors this specific feature is to help them out.

The reception should be able to add appointment manually in google sheets.
    Our contact form, forminator pro which will be synced with google sheets and google calendar will be able to show slots which are open for appointment.

Show a contact form with the title "Book an appointment"
    Should be able to provide slots, book appointment and sync data with google sheets.
    This specific feature will help them book maximum slots with less waiting time at clinics.

Feel free to ask more question or set a hangout call.

Thanks
    cheers

• Ash
      • WordPress Hacker

Hello Amol

Forminator pro has google sheets integration built in. You can enable it from Forminator > Integration. You can also use the integration with each form when you build the form.

Is that something going to work for you?

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
      Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.