[Forminator Pro] Can't figure out how to edit the "Back To Poll" button and link.

If you go to http://njcu.info/eco/polls/how-do-you-commute-to-njcu/ and submit the poll, you'll see it then displays a button that says "Back to Poll." And I want to know how I can change this button (text on the button) as well as the link that the button goes to (it's behavior), or maybe just remove the button after the poll has been taken (until the person can take the poll again). I don't see anyway to control this and right now it says "Back to Poll" which is odd since that's where the person is. How can I change this button and the text and the link and/or remove it.
Let me know.
Thanks,
Gary

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Gary M. Gordon,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have checked that and it seems that you found a bug in the plugin. In theory, the "Back to poll" button should be "translation ready" but apparently it was hard-coded. Furthermore, it's using ambiguous class which makes it difficult to address directly with CSS (to hide it) or JS (to change its text) as it also affects the "Vote" button at the same time.

Having that said, I have already reported this as a bug to our developers. I have also asked for advice on a possible workaround until this gets fixed so please keep an eye on this ticket for further information.

Please note: developers' response time might be a bit longer than ours here on forum as they are dealing with complex issues on daily basis; we'll update you here as soon as we hear back from them.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Gary M. Gordon
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I just received an email promoting Forminator Pro and I'm still not seeing this bug fixed. (I thought since you were promoting it, that the bug would have been fixed or at least scheduled to be fixed very soon.) Can you tell me if it's something I can expect to see soon (as within a week or so) or how long do you think it might take?

Please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Gary

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Gary M. Gordon

I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting. I just checked and it seems that the fix for that is currently undergoing tests so while I don't know ETA I think it should be released soon. I also asked our developers if they can update us with the status of this soon and am waiting for their feedback so I or one of my colleagues will let you know once we hear back from them.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.