[Forminator Pro] Colour Picker Field

I'd love to have a field that can display a colour picker so that users can select a colour in a visual way, much the same way that we use a colour picker to style fields in the back end. This would be ideal for use for businesses who need to receive colour data (eg hexadecimal colours) from clients who don't know what hexadecimal is.

• Mukul Chawla
    • Product Designer

Hey Matt

That looks amazing. I've added the feature request to our tasks so be assured that we'll be adding the color picker field on the Forminator in future. You can keep an eye on the Forminator's upcoming releases and the features included in them on our product roadmap.

Regards,
    Mukul Chawla

• splaquet
    • The Incredible Code Injector

On that note (of color Selector)...

I'd like to suggest that the custom color fields in the designer area be directly editable. Currently, you need to click on the button to edit the color.

The current process really slows down the build, for those of us "who do" know what RGB, rgba, hex color that we want.

Now that I write this... I'm actually thinking that a "custom color palette" would be even more efficient.

Currently, If I want to change the color of the submit button (which I pretty much always do), I need to change the color in 3 different areas. And for each color is like to customize, it's another 3 or 4 tweaks.

Some overall base options (like this next example) would really knock some time off:
    Base Dark Color:
    Base Light Color:
    Base Highlight Color:
    Base Interaction Overlay: (ex: rgba (0,0,0,.2)

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.