[Forminator Pro] Combine polls and quizzes

Hi,
Well the title isn't exactly what I want to do... What I want is to use an image in the answer off a poll.
We want to display several new logo's for our sportsclub and ask our sports-members which one they like most.

Gr, Age

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi jongag1

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Currently this is not possible yet but I can see two workarounds for now. First one wouldn't be that "nice" but pretty easy:

There can be "featured image" added to the questions so you could put all the logos into one image (with some gfx editing software) and mark them e.g. with numbers or letters and then add these letters or numbers as answers; a user would then simply select relevant number. That's probably not the most "elegant" solution but would work and I've seen this used on various sites (even with other tools than Forminator).

The second workaround would be a bit more complex but would be more like you want it to be. It would involve some additional CSS. First, you'd need to create a poll with a question and a relevant number of answers. The answers should have some text (that would later let you actually know to which of the logos the given answer relates), for example "first", "second", "third" and so on.

Then you'd need to upload your logos to the Media Library and grab their URLs. Finally, in the "Custom CSS" section of poll "Appearance" you'd want to add a CSS like this:

.forminator-poll--answers li:nth-of-type(1) {
    	background:url('http://your_first_logo_image_url') center left no-repeat;
    	background-size:200px 200px;
    	display:block;
    	overflow:hidden;
    	padding-left:250px!important;
    	height:220px;
    }

The example above is only for the "first" response and you'd want to use your own image url there and most likely adjust the background-size, padding-left and height values in pixels but that should do the trick. For more messages you'd just need to re-use that code multiple times, adjusting these values and changing 1 in this line to 2, 3 and so on

.forminator-poll--answers li:nth-of-type(1) {

The example result (for just one image) would be similar to this:

That being said, these are workarounds for now that should work but I've also discussed that with the plugin lead developer and we're going to add image support in future so it's already on the future features list (though I'm not able to give you an ETA).

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.