Forminator Pro Conflicting with Embed Plus for YouTube.

Forminator Pro Conflicting with Embed Plus for YouTube. Can’t make any changes under Appearance >> Color >> Custom. Getting following JS error in the console.

https://monosnap.com/file/TJr2domHzXjL0cNzhXZr3qyU9tdgGY

Please check and help.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Pamela,

Thanks for reporting this in, we have forwarded the issue to our devs to see what could be done from our end to resolve this.

I would suggest getting in touch with Embed Plus for YouTube support so they can check it from their end as well and that could help with speeding up the process.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Pamela
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Predrag,
    It appears this issue is also occurring with the Modern Events Calendar lite plugin. When I deactivate the plugin, I am able to make appearance changes on my forms. I’m not sure if it is the same JS error.

Thank you,
    ~Pamela

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Pamela,

I do see the same issue with Modern Events Calendar Lite plugin, by the looks of it the issue is with both of those plugins using color picker scripts that are similar/same as the one used in Forminator, but instead of loading the scripts only on the admin pages where they need it they are loading it in all admin pages.

I’ve updated the previous report with this additional information so our devs can check if we can do something about that from our end or the conflicting plugins will need to provide a fix from their end and stop color picker from being loaded on all admin pages.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.