[Forminator Pro] create a unique ID per submission

I am creating a reservation form using Forminator Pro and integrating it to MailChimp. I would like to know how could I create a unique ID for each submission so that the user would receive a notification email like this for example ” Your reservation number is 219″.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi David

I hope you’re well today!

Since you do have submissions stored in the database, each of them already has its own unique ID as it’s actually automatically generated by the database. You can even see these ID’s if you go to “Forminator Pro -> Submissions” page and see submissions for you form.

I think then that the main goal here would be to just find a way to “fetch them” from the database and made available to be used in e-mail notifications. I believe that might be doable though I’ll need some consultation from our developers.

I’ve already asked them to take a look into it and see if we could provide you with some custom code snippet to achieve that. Please note: I do think it’s doable but until I got confirmation from our developers, I’d rather not make promises yet. It might take them a bit longer to respond than it usually takes us here on forum as they are dealing with a lot of complex issues on daily basis.

I or one of my colleagues will update you here as soon as we got information from our devs then.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.