[Forminator Pro] Custom back and next buttons not showing...

I have created a form and chosen the option to use a custom text for back and next buttons. When I add the text and save, it still has the same not-custom option.

Also, when I have multiple radio options... say 8 of them... is it possible to have 2 columns?

I tried the live chat feature 4 times, but it opened up and then after a long time each time, eventually just said lost connection. )-:

Hoping to hear back from you soon. Thank you!
Adam

• Patrick Freitas

HI Adam

Sorry to hear that the plugin isn't working well in your end.

I wasn't able to replicate the issue, indeed, when I define a custom text for my pagination buttons and check the Form Preview, it still shows the default, for that, I'll report to our developers. However, the front end works fine with Custom Text.

If you are not getting the custom text on the Front End, wouldn't you mind please, grant the support access for the website, and we can take a closer look for you?

Support Access Guide
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Also, when I have multiple radio options... say 8 of them... is it possible to have two columns?

It is possible with a custom CSS, please, go to Edit Form, select your Custom Radio buttons, click to edit and switch to Styling tab, on the Additional CSS create a Custom CSS class for your radios, on my example, I defined as custom-radio.

To display it using Columns we can use Grid Layout and define how many columns we want to show.

Please, use the custom CSS in the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS

.custom-radio{
        display: grid;
        grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr;
    }

You can extend the code, for example, to add an extra column, add a new 1fr

grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr 1fr;

I tried the live chat feature four times, but it opened up and then after a long time each time, eventually just said lost connection. )-:

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue, sometimes we have a busy day on chats, but on most of the time the chat is queue is low, and the start conversation is fast. If this persists, wouldn't you mind please, send me the browser and OS version that you are using, and we can try to replicate it.

Let us know when support access is granted
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Patrick Freitas

Hi Adam

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to update my last reply, I see that using display Grid will lose the sequence, it will create the structure

option 1 option 2
    option 3 option 4
    option 5 option 6
    option 7 option 8

If you would like to keep it as

option 1 option 5
    option 2 option 6
    option 3 option 7
    option 4 option 8

You can use this custom CSS instead

.custom-radio{
        -moz-column-count: 2;
        -moz-column-gap: 20px;
        -webkit-column-count: 2;
        -webkit-column-gap: 20px;
        column-count: 2;
        column-gap: 20px;
    }

Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Adam

Hi Patrick,

Can you please refer to the other support post... I had a chat last night, and gave all login details, ftp, wordpress, etc. I am really hoping someone can help me get on the right track.

For me, it is not working on the front end. They guy (one of your guys) I was chatting with was also able to duplicate the problem on his site.

Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

Thank you very much,
    Adam
    801-618-4935

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.