Forminator PRO does not send upload file on admin email

File upload is not working. No error message on form submission it shows that the form is submitted.
There is no error in the log and uploads folder permission is set to 777 and plugin conflict test is performed and the result is same.
We first saw that the upload file info is not showing in the admin email and then when we checked the Admin > Forminator Pro > Submission data it is also not added there and also there is no file in the uploads folder.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Ryan

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have checked your site and while I could confirm the issue there, I couldn't find any reason for that and I wasn't able to replicate it on my end. There surely is a reason for the issue but we'll need to investigate it closer.

Would you please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password) - cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

I'll then refer the case to our developers and ask them for consultation so we could find a solution and fix it.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.