[Forminator Pro] Drop downs not working as expected

The drop-down questions and answers are not showing and it looks like the drop-down doubling up on the form.

http://thinkfuel.com.au/tI9P

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello zapprabbit

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

It seems that you’re still using 1.2.1 version of the plugin. Would you please update to the most recent 1.4 release, then re-save the form in Forminator, clear all caches on site and server (if there are any) and in browser and then check again?

If the issue still happens after that, please let me know here and also enable support access to the site so I could take a closer look and check it. To do this, please go to the “WPMU DEV then Support” page in your site’s back-end and click on “Grant support access” button there, then let me know that access is open.

Kind regards,

Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi zapprabbit,

In your theme the-core-parent/js/general.js file there’s this piece of code that’s causing the issue:

if ($('select[class*="select-"]').length > 0) {
    $('select[class*="select-"]').selectize({
    create: true
    });
    }

That code is applied to all select elements that have a class that starts with select-, which includes Forminator fields as well.

I’m not sure what selectize does, it seems it’s a part of some third-party library.

I would suggest getting in touch with your theme developers so they can make this script to be fired only on theme elements and not the elements added by other plugins.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.