[Forminator Pro] Duplication of dropdown options

Hey guys,

If I missed how to do this with the existing setup I do apologise.

Was wondering if anyone else will see the value in being able to duplicate options when creating a select field with multiple entries. Rather than having to create each option individually could there be a duplicate button to make a copy of the selected option so that it will be identical and all I need to change is the value?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Baldafrican

I hope you’re doing fine today!

There’s currently no such option, if I correctly understand the idea. But I admit I’m not sure how this would be helpful? I mean:

An option in “select” field is basically three things to set: option “label”, value and whether it’s selected or not. You can add a new option by clicking “Add option” button but if you “duplicate” an existing option you’ll still want to change some or all of these three things, right? So I’m slightly confused how such “duplicate” option would be different from simply adding new option there…

I’m asking about this to make sure that I correctly understood. I’ll be happy to pass that on to our developers, I’d just like to make sure first that I’m not missing the point here :wink:

Please advice!

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.