[Forminator Pro] Enable usage of form variables in email subject

In Forminator Pro forms, I’m able to use form variables like {embed_title} in the email content. They work as expected. But whenever I try to use the same variable(s) in the email subject, they do not output anything and keep showing the variable itself. As a powerful form plugin, I believe this is a crucial requirement for Forminator Pro.

Is there any feasible custom way that I can achieve this with custom code? Please advice.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey Seb !

Hope you are having a great day!

This request has been escalated to our Second Level Support team. They’ll be back to us with clues, workarounds, and fixes (if possible) for now in this ticket (or we’ll be updating the ticket as soon as we hear back from them internally). Please note that the response time of the Second Level Support team might be a bit delayed than that of the general Support staff. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this. Moreover, as this is a custom request, we cannot assure a workaround from our end just yet without investigation. This might get flagged as a feature request or you might need to consider custom development if this turns out to be undoable from our end. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this.

Kind regards,

Nahid

• Patrick Freitas
      • Staff

Hi Seb

How are you today?

I would like to update the thread here, I see this was implemented on Forminator 1.5.4 :raised_hands:

I see you already use this plugin version :slight_smile: we recently released our Forminator 1.6 which comes with a brand new UX/UI and a lot of improvements.

If you would like to give this new version a try, don’t forget to update on your WPMU DEV Dashboard > Plugins > Forminator, or using the HUB https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub

Best Regards,

Patrick Freitas

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Seb,

hope you’re doing good today! :slight_smile:

This is marked as a new feature request from our developers and will be implemented in a future release. I really can’t provide any estimated time on this though, so I’d rather advise to check Forminator’s changelog, when you see a pending update in WPMUDEV Dashboard or in your Hub.

Warm regards,

Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.