[Forminator Pro] Forminator conditional submit / send button.

Hi,

I'd like to see a conditional submit / send button in forminator. This would be great when selections just need to present information and not actually send anything.

Thanks

Brad

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Brad Clarke

Currently, the submit button is appended by the plugin automatically, you don't have too much option to customize.

But I really like the idea you mentioned here. But I am also thinking, you can simply make some fields required which won't allow the form to be submitted unless they are filled.

I am kinda confused about this "when selections just need to present information and not actually send anything" - would you please explain a bit more about this?

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Eric
      • Flash Drive

Thanks Ash,
      I was trying to figure out how to implement a clickwrap to require the user to accept conditions on the page. At first I had 2 options Agree or Disagree but I could not condition send on which was selected but I implement your suggestion here by requiring an Option be selected and then just deleted the second option. So simple!
      Eric

• Brad Clarke
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hey Ash ,

My main contact form has four options that I've made as bullet selections. When someone visits the page all they see are these options, everything else is hidden by conditional logic. The forth option for example is "Our contact information". When a user clicks that option I use an HTML field to display the information and no submit button is needed. Two of the four options in my form do not require the submit button.

In my use-case, hiding the submit button with conditional logic would great aesthetically but also functionally. In some of my focus group testing users clicked the submit button even when it didn't make sense too as they thought they were missing something :slight_smile:

Hope that helps clarify.

I should probably start another feature request but conditional email would be great too. Basically based on certain selections email would be directed to different departments. Sales inquires to sales, HR inquires to HR etc etc.

Thanks

Brad

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.