[Forminator Pro] Forminator doesn't save changes

I have a screen case but there is nowhere to attach it here.

When I update a field in a forminator form, the changes are not saved. I've tried reloading the page, logging out, using a different browser, but there doesn't appear to be any way to update the hidden-4 field in my form "Giveaway – Guapeando Tracks"

I cannot delete that field and add a new field because I have an integration (zappier) that uses the field name to match it to external sources after submit and as far as I can tell there is no way to manually set the names of the input fields in forminator.

So how can I update that input field? I've enabled support access.

• Ben
    • Bandoneonista

I'm adding more detail here. It appears that this might not be a forminator issue. I also cannot save pages when I edit them outside of the block editor.

Attached is what I see in the javascript console when I try to update a page.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Ben,

I gave a closer look, and could notice the issue shown in the console. However, as you have stated, this is more of a site specific issue, and could be one of the plugins, or theme causing an issue.

I tired importing the mentioned form into my test server, and I could save the form without any issues. Is this a live site? Since I don’t see you mention about performing a plugin conflict test,

could you please run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in the flowchart below, and rule out whether any plugin is causing this issue:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

Since it’s a live site, I wasn’t sure whether you would be comfortable with us running a conflict. Please do let us know how that goes, so that we could have a better idea where the issue is located.

Regards,

Nithin

• Ben
    • Bandoneonista

I hadn’t had a decent way to create a staging site since I moved away from wpmudev hosting. But I’m happy to say that Beta 12 of Shipper now works for my site.

However, once I shipped my site over to wpmudev servers as a staging site, I was able to save pages just fine on the staging site.

The only thing I could think of that wasn’t plugin or theme related that was different was that my main site, is that my main site uses cloudflare for dns and caching. I put cloudflare in dev mode and was able to save my page. Cloudflare is new to me, so I haven’t yet figured out when I need to put it in dev mode or reset the cache there. Many things seem to work just fine without that step so I forget about it.

Thanks for your help and speeding me along to a resolution.

Best,

Ben

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.