[Forminator Pro] Forminator Error

I just created and installed a form using Forminator Pro, but got an error message after submitting the form: Please advise
Error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function WP_Filesystem() in /home3/joblarde/public_html/trustmypetsitter/wp-content/plugins/forminator/library/abstracts/abstract-class-front-action.php:153 Stack trace: #0 /home3/joblarde/public_html/trustmypetsitter/wp-content/plugins/forminator/library/modules/custom-forms/front/front-action.php(351): Forminator_Front_Action->handle_file_upload('upload-1':wink: #1 /home3/joblarde/public_html/trustmypetsitter/wp-content/plugins/forminator/library/modules/custom-forms/front/front-action.php(99): Forminator_CForm_Front_Action->handle_form('3974':wink: #2 /home3/joblarde/public_html/trustmypetsitter/wp-content/plugins/forminator/library/abstracts/abstract-class-front-action.php(58): Forminator_CForm_Front_Action->handle_submit() #3 /home3/joblarde/public_html/trustmypetsitter/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Forminator_Front_Action->maybe_handle_submit(Object(WP)) #4 /home3/joblarde/public_html/trustmypetsitter/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #5 in /home3/joblarde/public_html/trustmypetsitter/wp-content/plugins/forminator/library/abstracts/abstract-class-front-action.php on line 153

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Angela,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

What is the PHP version powering your site? You can check it via WPMU DEV plugin by going to "WPMU DEV -> Support -> System Info" page -> "PHP" tab. If it's anything below 5.6.x please try updating it, preferably to 7.1.x or higher.

If that is not the case or it doesn't help, please also try reinstalling the plugin itself as some files might have been corrupted during installation (that rarely happens but it does; regardless of a plugin source).

If that doesn't help either, I'd like to take a closer look at your setup so please enable support access to the site so we could check it. To do so, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page and click on "Grant support access" button there, then let us know when it's done.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.