[Forminator Pro] Forminator error

Hi.

Someone told me he couldn’t contact us via the form on one of the sites I manage, so I tested, and indeed, the form doesn’t send and there is an error in the browser console:

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1 jquery-migrate.min.js:2:552
Use of Mutation Events is deprecated. Use MutationObserver instead. jquery.js:3:9561
TypeError: n.data is undefined
front.multi.min.js:1:105894
success https://wpromandie.ch/wp-content/plugins/forminator/build/front/front.multi.min.js?ver=1.7.0.1:1
jQuery 4
i
fireWith
x
c

Too bad if anyone tried to contact us, at least an error message display would be good. Last successful submission was on June 6 if that helps (update date?)

Thx in advance for your help.

• Nebu John
    • Staff

Hello Patricia BT,

Hope you are doing good today.

I am really sorry about the inconveniences you are having with regards to using our Forminator plugin and I hope we resolve it soon.

I was able to see the issue on your site but was unable to recreate the issue in my lab site.

Could you please grant support staff access so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get this sorted.

Kind Regards,

Nebu John

• Nebu John
    • Staff

Hello Patricia BT,

I tried to replicate the issue on your site by importing your form (contact form) into my lab site. I could see that this is a site-specific issue since I was unable to recreate this issue in my lab site. Could you please go through the following troubleshooting test which would help us determine the source of the issue?

Plugin/theme conflict test: Try running a full plugin/theme conflict test just to make sure no other plugin(s)/the theme on your site is/are conflicting with Forminator Pro and thus causing the issue. The basic concept is to temporarily disable all the plugins except Forminator Pro and WPMU DEV Dashboard, switch to a default WordPress theme and check if the issue still persists. If it doesn’t, please enable all plugins and the theme one after another to see activating which brings back the issue. This handy flowchart here can help you do a full plugin/theme conflict test.

Note: It is highly recommended that the site is backed up before the tests or the tests are done in a cloned staging site.

We’ll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nebu John

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.