[Forminator Pro] Forminator fields randomly disappear after hitting 'Update' and 'R

Hello!
After working with Forminator both in Firefox and Chrome, I noticed some fields just randomly disappear.
Scenario example:
I have a form with progress line.
- I add a 'Textarea' field (I also seen others disappearing...)
- I moved it to the desired step within my form
- Hit update (seen the 'Saved' confirmation message
- After updating my page the field is gone

Can you please investigate this?
It happened a lot. I am kind exasperated that I cannot finish my form even after 3 hours because fields are just disappearing....
Thanks!

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Alexandru,

I checked the form "Website Questionnaire", and I'm afraid, I'm not able to replicate such a behaviour as mentioned.

I tried to add Text Area field after the "Pagination" field added, and also tried moving the fields, but it doesn't seem to be causing any issue in your form. After update the fields are loading fine.

I also tried to replicate in my local server, but it works fine. Could you please check, and see what's being missed? So, that we could have a better idea.

Also, if you could share a video screencast it would be really helpful in troubleshooting this issue further.

Regards,
    Nithin

• Alexandru
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I can see...

Well, there is 3 weeks since I spend hours trying to make a website questionnaire, but the Forminator have so many bugs, that basically makes it unusable with big forms.
    I will give it up and never use it again, because I tried so hard to build a form with it and I encounter so many bugs that I do not have time to report all of them and do the job of the testing team... :slight_frown:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.